We hope you love our recommendations! Some may have been sent as samples, but all were independently selected by our editors. Just FYI, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.
Look, I think I’d get along *great* with Erin Napier if producers have any ideas in mind…
1. A set of three modern pillow covers that look like you bought each of them individually and thoughtfully so as to make sure they all suit each other. Ofc looks are deceiving and the reality is much simpler — they come in a pre-curated pack.
2. A stonewashed linen duvet with fresh, spring-y stripes that’ll have you throwing open your windows, grabbing that book you’ve been excited to read, and plopping down on top of the covers (in your *indoor* clothes, obvs) for a nice lil’ R&R sesh.
Piglet, Chelsea Stuart / BuzzFeed
I’ve had this duvet for a few years now, and it’s SO great for spring. It’s got a great medium weight to it so it’s breathable but also does keep me cozy if there’s a breeze. My bedroom is a mishmash of mid-century modern/bohemian/transitional style, and it really compliments all of my existing pieces from a tasseled Persian rug to my cat-shaped antique end table. I especially appreciate that there are ties so I can secure my duvet insert inside because there is nothing worse than waking up to your duvet in a ball.
Get it from Piglet for $199+ (available in Twin–King/California King and in 25 colors/patterns).
3. A beaded bohemian chandelier that is *just* the thing to dress up any tall ceilings you may have, be they in your bedroom, kitchen, or stairwell.
Promising review: “Love this light fixture! I have it in my kitchen. Really adds to the boho vibe. If you have a handyman around I’m sure they could install it. My husband did it in about an hour or so. Beware: It is rather large and in charge, but beautiful! May not suit a small area. In addition, the light bulbs it comes with are not dimmable so you may want to purchase three of those if you need it to dim. Very happy with the purchase overall!” —Sierra
Get it from Amazon for $135.34+ (available in three colors).
4. A baroque-inspired mirror with a gilded frame that’s just as extra as you are. Like you, it’s also v elegant and sophisticated, too.
Promising review: “I hopped on the gold ornate mirror trend and spent a long time trying to find one within my budget. I was worried at first because there weren’t any reviews when I first bought this. It looked amazing online and was the perfect size so I went ahead and got it. I am THRILLED with this purchase!!! One of the best things I’ve gotten from Amazon. It’s beautiful and exactly how it looks in the pics. It came four-ish days faster than estimated. It’s perfect for my makeup desk. If there were different sizes of the same mirror I would buy all of them.” —McKinlee Mayer
Get it from Amazon for $102.53+ (available in four sizes and finishes).
5. A serpentine table lamp so dashing, your friend may try to snatch it on their way out the door. Luckily, it’d be hard to hide in a canvas tote.
Promising review: “I got two of the snake table lamps for my foyer and EVERYONE who walks into the house compliments me on them. They are unique, sharp, and yet classic looking in many ways. Well worth the investment!” —Martin92
Get it from CB2 for $149.
6. A faux cowhide rug with playful flecks of gold that catch the light wherever it’s put. Just want to emphasize again that this is a *faux* option, so it doesn’t smell, doesn’t shed, and — most importantly — doesn’t harm any adorable cows named Bessie or Buttercup!
Promising review: “I have owned huge, real hides in the past and paid $500 to $700. I ordered this hoping it would be cute but worried a bit that it would look cheap. Well, it is Amazon, so I knew I could return it and made the leap. SOOOOOO HAPPY I did! It looks real and the gold adds such whimsy! I sprayed with a water/stain repellent and laid the little beauty in my kitchen. Looks AWESOME! My home is mid-century modern with gorgeous high-end pieces and art. This lovely gem is on my tile floor adds such warmth and joy. When the light comes through the windows and lights up the gold, I cannot help but smile! Amazing and fun! LOVE!!!!! Would ABSOLUTELY purchase over and over and over! Perfection!” —Frog Hop
Get it from Amazon for $49+.
7. A reclined lounge chair you can sink into as you load up your DVR’d episodes of Home Town, House Hunters, and Love It or List It.
Promising review: “It was better than I expected! I thought the faux leather would look a little cheaper but everyone who came over asked if I got it at West Elm! It’s not the most comfortable chair just because it’s low but it’s a perfect accent chair.” —Anna d
Get it from Amazon for $111.12.
8. A floral wall mural that’ll make you feel like you’re waking up in a chic Parisian apartment. Brb, gonna go watch Amélie again and dream of being in Montmartre.
Promising review: “Absolutely stunning and everything I wanted, looks way better and more vivid IRL, I almost didn’t buy this because the colors look so dull and old school in the pics and I wanted more a modern glam look and this was perfect. Took two of us to install and three-ish hours with breaks. Took the advice of previous reviewers and bought premixed paste from The Home Depot. Definitely don’t go easy on the paste, you need enough on the wall to make it easier to adjust and align. Don’t worry too much about the bubbles, once it dries down it all adheres nicely. My guess the bubbles are excess paste. The quality of this paper is thick and not sheer at all. However I do think it will look nicer if theres a lighter color under it to begin with. For the price this is definitely worth it and then some. I would have paid much more for this had I seen it in person. You wont regret it: )” —Almond Joy
Get it from Amazon for $70.85.
9. A set of handblown wine glasses so darling, you’ll want to drink all of your bevvies out of them — even your pre-allergy season Emergen-C.
This is an exclusive Food52 x Estelle Colored Glass collab but you can shop all of the brand’s hand-blown pieces here!
Promising review: “I purchased two sets: SMOKE and a MIXED set. I’ve only received the smoke set as of today, but they are really beautiful and will go perfectly with my French glass dinnerware. The color is true to the pictures. They appear to be delicate, however, I only hand wash my wineglasses anyway. Cannot wait to create a table setting with mostly the smoke wineglasses and mix in a few of the rose and blush wineglasses. I like to read about the businesses that are featured on Food52 and I was so happy to learn that Estelle Colored Glass is a black female-owned business in the US. I LOVE that Food52 is highlighting such amazing craftspeople and entrepreneurs.” —Melissa S.
Get them from Food52 for $170+ (available in sets of six and stemmed or stemless).
10. A wooden beaded garland you can wrap around candles, vases, doorknobs, you name it. No, there really is no ~functional~ point to them, but come on, look how cute they are!
Promising review: “Love, love, love! It’s the perfect farmhouse accent! It’s versatile and very pretty. It’s not long enough to run my mantle length, but I’ve had several uses for it so far. It just brings pretty to any space you want to pop. It’s thick, but not too thick either, and the beads are smooth and well-made.” —May@36
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
11. A rustic ceiling fan that’ll not only get your air circulating, but in style. Tbh, I’ve never thought of ceiling fans as a focal point or way to dress up a room, but with its industrial cage design, Edison light bulbs, and rough pine blades, this may be an exception.
It comes with three lightbulbs so you don’t have to worry about having any on hand!
Promising review: “I LOVE this. My ceilings are only seven feet tall and I was nervous this would not work, but it’s perfect!!! Flush mounted, is 11.5 inches from the ceiling to bottom of light cage. It’s perfect for my ‘industrial farmhouse’ vibe with a mix of wood and iron. We had no issues installing it and was a one-person job. Took about an hour. Highly recommend.” —Lindsay
Get it from Amazon for $121.93+ (available in three colors).
12. An acrylic vinyl holder so it’ll be immediately apparent what great taste in music you have. Dolly Parton, Fleetwood Mac, and Bowie right up front?? Color me impressed.
Promising review: “This item is the perfect addition to my record storage! I can easily flip through my favorite records without causing any damage to them. At first I didn’t believe this would be strong enough to flip through up to 50 records and have them hold on the acrylic end piece. I was very wrong! This item is sturdy and strong. I started off just buying just one to see if I would like it and ended up getting another almost immediately. I have many different storage options for my vinyl and this is absolutely my current favorite!” —Kohl
Get it from Amazon for $25.30+ (available in eight finishes).
13. A set of mid-century modern dining room chairs I could honestly stare at for a good hour. The rattan! The velvet! The cantilevered design! ::swoon::
Edloe Finch is a Black-owned small furniture business based in Houston, Texas. The brand comes from husband-and-wife duo Darryl and Jessica Sharpton. The former NFL linebacker is also the man behind Albany Park.
Get a set of two from Edloe Finch for $240.
14. An asymmetrical two-tier TV stand that 1. Holds your TV (imo the most important living room feature) and 2. Gives you plenty of room to display curios be it a sparse but aesthetic collection of books, candles, and succulents, or a more maximalist set of all your favorite tchotchkes.
Promising review: “I love my new console. It is a great combination of rustic and modern and looks great in my apartment. I assembled it myself and soon realized I’d accidentally interchanged two of the pieces. In my opinion, this is easy to do even if you are being very careful. The numbering is very subtle on the wooden backdrop for many of the items. I recommend doing this with at least one other person, because the asymmetrical geometry of the piece make it difficult to align when screwing and hammering. Luckily for me, a few friends were overtaken by a newfound industriousness after a bottle of wine, and they helped me to reassemble it correctly. I truly love the piece and any difficulty with assembly is by far worth it!” —Julia K.
Get it from Amazon for $179.99.
15. A 12-piece matte stoneware dining set so you can impress visitors even if you just order pizza. Nobody needs to know that you eat off of paper plates when no one else is around.
Promising review: “I bought the blue dining set and I am not disappointed! The material is very sturdy and thick and I love the warm blue color. I bought other blue decorative plates from UO and it really goes well with this dining set. My kitchen is now complete with this dining set, go buy it!” —SamM31
Get the 12-piece set from Urban Outfitters for $54 (originally $69).
16. A concrete catchall dish hand-poured in the shape of, well, hands! Use it to store jewelry, keys, and coins, or as a home for tea lights.
Made by Rheal / Etsy
Made by Rheal is a Black- and queer-owned small business based in Oakland, CA. Rheal’s pieces include jewelry, blankets, pots, coasters, and more.
Promising review: “This little beauty is everything I hoped it would be! It’s on the small side, but it’s perfect for rings or other tiny treasures and I absolutely love looking at it every day. It’s well crafted and was packed with so much care. I’m looking for excuses to buy more!” —amberandhoneycomb
Get it from Made by Rheal on Etsy for $15.
17. A three-in-one entryway organizer that’ll trick people into thinking your home has no clutter. Little do they know you just threw everything in those cubbies before they arrived. 😈
Promising review: “Tired of coats and shoes all over my house. Loving this gorgeous solution. It took an hour and some change (and some patience), but I put it together myself just fine😁” —Calimele
Get it from Amazon for $119.99.
18. A frameless mirror in a trendy amorphous shape that looks so ~aesthetic~ when artfully arranged behind your luxe candles, eau de parfums, and serums.
Promising review: “It’s so cute and practical. Can be used as a decoration or makeup mirror.” —Pattie S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.90.
19. A set of removable tile decals you can slap on over tired stairs. They look like legit tiles sourced from Portugal or Morocco, but they take less than 10 minutes to apply.
Quadrostyle / Etsy
Quadrostyle is a woman-founded small brand from Aussie designer Gabrielle Morabia. With operations based in Bali and an HQ in the South of France, Quadrostyle embraces all corners of the globe and takes inspiration from the traditional tiles found in the Mediterranean, Latin America, and Scandinavia.
Promising review: “What a great upgrade to my very old, tired stairs — the product shipped quickly, was very forgiving as I worked with it, and it only took a couple hours to complete the project. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!” —Valerie
Get it from Quadrostyle on Etsy for $12.97+ (available in six heights and two finishes).
20. An eclectic eight-drawer dresser with plenty of room for those jeans you don’t wear anymore but can’t bring yourself to donate.
Bed Bath & Beyond
Promising review: “Incredible dresser! Everyone keeps asking where I got it and I am in love!! Took some attention to build but was 100% worth it. Probably took about two to three hours to build, but the instructions were clear.” —Samantha L.
Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $610.19 (originally $811.99).
21. A three-drawer jewelry box that’s so trendy, it doubles as decor. I’m v, v into acrylic furniture, and if you’re looking to dip your toe into the trend, this is an affordable foray.
Chelsea Stuart / BuzzFeed
I’ve had this jewelry box for about a year now and I find it soooooo cute. I *love* that the top is clear so you can see your rings and whatever else is stored in the first drawer. I’m currently storing about 10 rings and three pairs of hoop earrings in the top tier, and six-ish necklaces in each of the bottom drawers. For $15, I think the quality is also top notch. 👌🏻
Promising review: “It’s great for storing stud earrings and other jewelry. I absolutely love it. It goes great on my vanity in my bathroom and it also has a touch of style. Very classy — I highly recommend.” —Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in two colors).
22. A matching decanter and glass set so you can give your bar cart a little glow up. Not saying those Guinness glasses you “borrowed” from your favorite bar aren’t cute, but maybe keep them in a closed cabinet?
Promising review: “This is an elegant, well-worth-the-money product. The packaging is so beautiful that I don’t even want to throw it out. It looks like a collector’s item. I would definitely recommend this as a timeless gift, too.” —Shereem
Get the five-piece set from Amazon for $35.49.
23. A mirrored console table that’ll reflect a ton of light and make any room look larger. Thank youuuu optical illusions.
Promising review: “I LOVE my vanity! It looks expensive and really glamorous without being too exaggerated. Is small, it fits in a little corner but along with a nice mirror, it does makes a statement. Great piece of furniture for the price.” —Sandra
Get it from Amazon for $149.08+ (available in six finishes).
24. A dip-dyed bathroom stool so you can keep your wine glass (or towel, I guess) within arm’s reach.
Serena & Lily
Get it from Serena & Lily for $68+ (available in two sizes).
25. A wireless library light you can position over your impressive book collection or favorite family portrait. This thing costs less than 30 bucks, but it’ll transform your den into a museum-worthy exhibit.
The portrait lights are battery-operated and wireless so you don’t have to worry about hiring an electrician or doing any installation yourself. Each unit runs off of three AAAs (get a 36-pack here before you forget!) and an included remote lets you set the light to different brightnesses and schedule a timer for15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
PS: If you’re going for an antique look but don’t have the budget to buy vintage, I saw a TikToker DIY these with some gold Rub ‘n Buff metallic finish and an old makeup brush and it looked truly incredible!
Promising review: “For the price you can’t beat it. Super easy to install and lightweight. The gold had a slight orange tint to it, so be mindful of that. I actually just taped over the light and spray painted ours with gold spray paint I had left over and then they were absolutely perfect.” —Paris Seder
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in three finishes).
26. An inexpensive area rug capable of tying an entire room together and hiding that one scratched floorboard that was already there when you moved in.
Promising review: “Obsessed with this rug. So affordable and chic! Looks just as good as my friends, and she got hers from West Elm and paid 10x the price.” —Dana
Get it from Rugs USA for $35.20+ (available in four shapes and 22 sizes).
27. A minimalist-meets-industrial bookshelf where you can display your succulents, tchotchkes, and all of the books you’ve bought but never cracked open. One day you’ll get to them!!
I have two of these shelves in white/oak and they’re just what I was looking for. Sure, they’re more expensive than the units you can get at Ikea, but you can tell the difference in quality. Last time my mom visited (oh, pre-quarantine life), she actually asked if they came with the apartment because they fit so well in my living room.
Promising review: “I love this shelf! I needed something tall to fill empty space and store books and plants. Each shelf is very heavy duty, so I can’t imagine any bowing would occur in the future, unless it’s got too much humidity. Before we put weight on the shelves, it had gaps between itself the wall, but it balanced itself out after adding books. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this shelf. It’s definitely going to last longer than anything you could but at Ikea and it has VERY little wasted/unusable space. Just do it! I put it together myself, but I had to hold it steady/leveled while hubby secured it to the wall. It’s not impossible to do alone, but get a second person to at least hold it still for you.” —Mrs K3NNYB0Y
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in three sizes and eight colors/finishes).
28. And a ceramic vase with abstract etched faces that catch the eye and hold it. Use it as a centerpiece on your dining room table or on an entryway console where it can compliment your trinket tray and other accessories.
Promising review: “This is my favorite vase! It’s beautiful for a centerpiece on my dining table. Love the print, the quality, and the size. Very unique. Already received tons of compliments.” —Laura Demetrious
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in three colors).
You making room for these new pieces:
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.