Today Forbes announced its speaker lineup for its inaugural ForbesBLK Summit, taking place in Atlanta and virtually on November 5-6, 2023. The event will bring together business leaders, entrepreneurs and entertainers to ignite critical conversations around the future of Black capitalism.
The two-day-event, centered around the theme – The Future of Black Entrepreneurialism: Convening Culture, Creativity, and Community – will include discussions focused on creating more equitable economies; the future of Black media; how Black entrepreneurs are securing funding; how executives of color navigate the world of sports and beyond, all while championing the global community of Black trailblazers.
· Nick Cannon, TV/Radio Host, Entertainer and Entrepreneur
· La La Anthony, Producer, Author and Entrepreneur
· Nicole Pullen Ross, Partner and New York Region Head of Sports and Entertainment Solutions, Goldman Sachs
· Isiah Thomas, Former Professional Basketball Player, Philanthropist, Coach and Entrepreneur
· Shelly Cayette, Chief Commercial Officer, Cleveland Cavaliers
· John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Operation HOPE
· Dr. Debra Furr-Holden, Dean of Global Public Health, NYU
· Melonie D. Parker, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Google
· Todd Minor, General Manager, MCAPS Academy, Microsoft
· Michelle Jordan, Chief Diversity Officer, AT&T
· Phylicia Fant, Head of Music Industry and Culture Collaborations, Amazon Music
For the full list of speakers, click here.
Atlanta is the innovation hub for Black entrepreneurs, business leaders and creators, and serves as the number one Black entrepreneurial center and start ecosystem that convenes the world’s most innovative leaders who are changing business, culture and society.
In addition to the panel discussions, the ForbesBLK summit will include immersive cultural experiences across the city of Atlanta, which will highlight black-owned businesses throughout the city, including a Welcome Kickback that will take place on Sunday, November 5.
As part of the summit experience, ForbesBLK’s first apparel collection will be available to purchase during the event. As part of its mission to spotlight Black creators, the ForbesBLK Marketplace will feature local Black-owned businesses.
For more information about the ForbesBLK Summit, visit: Forbes 2023 ForbesBLK Summit
Amazon, Amazon Black Business Accelerator and Steinbridge Group are the Supporting Partners.
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jocelyn Swift, email@example.com
Laura Brusca, Lbrusca@forbes.com